1. I’m alive.
2. A house to protect me from the cold wind pounding against my window as I write this.
3. The warm, happy feeling in my heart every time I think of Uganda.
4. I don’t have to worry about dying of starvation today.
5. My wonderful guitar.
6. The mango-juicy fingerprints left on my guitar by my kids in Swaziland.
7. My Bible–the Word of God, readily available for any and every time I need it.
8. A notebook in which I can write all of the things I’m thankful for.
9. My bed.
10. A father who loves me, teaches me, provides for me, and actively embraces his role as my dad.
11. A mother who wants the best for me and goes out of her way to provide it, even when I’m not as grateful as I should be.
12. A brother who is my best friend.
13. A sister who makes me laugh, and who looks up to me.
14. My husband–I don’t know who he is, but I love him already.
15. The eggs that I ate for breakfast.
16. The gifts I was given by my friends in Uganda.
17. Living near mountains.
18. The wonderful friends I have in Costa Rica.
19. Lester–it’s his birthday.
20. Robbie and Tom–yesterday was theirs.
23. The ability to pray and talk to God at any time.
24. A church family that prays for me, supports me, and encourages me as I follow God’s calling in my life.
25. My eyesight.
Things I’m Thankful For: 1-25
1. I’m alive.